NOT MINE '69 LeBaron 2-door.

crv

Reaction score
1769_main_l.jpg

Seems to be a good car, albeit not cheap. ATC might be a concern. I would have expected a black interior, but brown goes well with the black exterior.

looks like it was T3 Bronze mist originally with MRT dark saddle interior and V1K Walnut vinyl roof

Looks to be in very good condition and a history of conscience preservation with its past ownership.

Yes beautiful car but 49500 for a respray i cant get behind. Guess we'll see what the market thinks of that number

as much as i like black, that car would be beautiful in it's original colors. this mess is not what i would want to look at every time i get in to my 45K car:
1769_p41_l.jpg
what are they thinking?

Typical dealer BS show an outrageous number somebody offers 10 less thinking they got a deal and they homerun another victim.

IMG_9641.jpeg

YM23K9C172227 looks great. Would have wanted it in the original T3.

PS: do we know if all the accessories work? I see no statement to that effect in the eBay listing to which @SPS links below.

Last edited:
I have a few comments for that kind of price.
As an owner of a 69 4-door Imperial you folks correct me if I am wrong.

First, the wheel covers (hubcaps) are not correct, the center and outer part under the outer spoke overlay should be painted to match the vinyl top color.
Second, the vinyl top looks like it is lifting on rear drivers side, this could be several issues, not sure until you pull it back, could be costly.
Third, could they not spin the pie pan on the air cleaner to have the ‘Imperial’ name displayed correctly? Centered in front on air cleaner. I know small detail, but that is a big price.

Just my 2 cents.

I have a few comments for that kind of price.
As an owner of a 69 4-door Imperial you folks correct me if I am wrong.

First, the wheel covers (hubcaps) are not correct, the center and outer part under the outer spoke overlay should be painted to match the vinyl top color.
Second, the vinyl top looks like it is lifting on rear drivers side, this could be several issues, not sure until you pull it back, could be costly.
Third, could they not spin the pie pan on the air cleaner to have the ‘Imperial’ name displayed correctly? Centered in front on air cleaner. I know small detail, but that is a big price.

Just my 2 cents.
They’re Not hubcaps…:poke:

They’re Not hubcaps…:poke:
Oh man, I had wheel covers with hubcaps as secondary in the post.

Actually one other item does the ‘Sentinel’ light dash surround look crooked to anyone? They may have been this way, but again, if it came off and someone put it back on, take time and do it correctly.

i see they are using the description of the 65 & 66 imperials in the ebay ad...... " rare 100 year old walnut, tempered glass protected headlamps" and no mention of the color change in and out. which does seem to have been done well. i cant imagine what the cost of redoing the leather and dying the rest of the interior would have been. no mention if the autotemp or the sequential tail lights work either

West Coast Classics are proud to present an exceptionally straight and rust free and great daily driving survivor

I don’t see the survivor they are mentioning :poke:

Not 1 picture of the underside, BIG RED FLAG!

Didn't anyone notice this as not right? Isn't the heater an integral part of the Auto Temp?

IMP.NOT.RIGHT.jpg

Good eye, there are no heater hoses connected! The hose(s) that can be seen in another image emanating from the water pump probably just form a loop. So most likely the heater core is leaking?

The part seen in tet picture above is the tapping where coolant is routed to the (optional) rear heater unit. The 1969 Auto Temp I heater valve can be seen in the background.

Back