69 Newport Convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

77comet

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. $8500 cdn.

1969 Chrysler Newport Convertible | classic cars | City of Halifax | Kijiji

1969 Chrysler Newport Convertible, 8 Cylinder 383, 4 barrel, 290 HP, Automatic, dual exhaust, bucket seats with centre console and shifter, new tires on chrome rims, 93,000 miles, aftermarket stereo with remote. Drives like a dream and very smooth. As an antique, this car is very cheap to register and insure. The car works, looks and drives excellent the way she is and doesn't need anything to enjoy the rest of the summer with, or you can do the things that I haven't had the time or money to do. A new top, carpet and better paint would take her to the next level. The car is rare, clean, fun to drive and gets lots of attention. Asking $8,500 OBO. Reply to this ad or call or text Russ (902) 830 9939
$_27.jpg

$_27-1.jpg
$_27-2.jpg
$_27-3.jpg

$6600 USD. That could be a good entry level car. Hate the side molding and you'd have to see it before buying.

Hood repainted, or is it just the lighting? and it doesnt seem to be the correct wheel either. unless the verts get a different on than the coupes...

This one I had posted before but he has now dropped his price to $7500

1969 Chrysler Newport Convertible...REDUCED!! | classic cars | City of Halifax | Kijiji

1969 Chrysler Newport Convertible, 8 cylinder 383, 4 barrel, 300 HP, Automatic, duel exhaust, bucket seats with centre console and shifter, new tires on nice chrome rims, 93000 miles, aftermarket stereo with remote. The car drives very smooth, like a luxury liner should. Lots of work done, looks and works excellent the way she is, or take her to the next level with better paint and a new top.
The car is rare, clean, ready to go anywhere and tons of fun to drive.
Reduced to $7,500 OBO or may consider trade for the right Jeep.
Call or text Russ (902) 830 9939 or reply to the ad.
$_27.jpg
$_27-1.jpg
$_27-2.jpg
$_27-3.jpg

If I had 6 Grand and a one way ticket to Halifax......

probably would be best to just update the original thread. Anyone have the link to that one?

probably would be best to just update the original thread. Anyone have the link to that one?

this is it....was wondering when someone would post this one up and Comet is da man.....this ones been up a few weeks and honestly surprised someone hasn't snapped it up yet....at 7500 Cdn it'll be gone by weekend lm thinkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back