70 Fury Hemi build

I'd remove the hub caps, paint the rims semi-gloss black BUT, tape off an edge on the inside to make it look like a trim ring. Chrome lug nuts would be optional, but I might just paint those black as well.

Well guys- this 383 runs way too well to take out & I REALLY should concentrate on the Cuda restoration before dumping $$ & time into the C. So, I will be offering the 70 G.C. up for sale soon. I do have the new vinyl paisley materials for the front buckets from SMS as well. The car just needs a new dash pad and carpet, buckets recovered. PM me if interested for now, thanks.

Well guys- this 383 runs way too well to take out & I REALLY should concentrate on the Cuda restoration before dumping $$ & time into the C. So, I will be offering the 70 G.C. up for sale soon. I do have the new vinyl paisley materials for the front buckets from SMS as well. The car just needs a new dash pad and carpet, buckets recovered. PM me if interested for now, thanks.
Well dang it I was looking forward to your swap.

The Fitech EFI just came in. Rated for 800hp, should work. We are also calling up Dick @ Firm Feel for the 1.12 T-bars and 1-1/8 sway bar. Wondering what size tire to go with for the fronts? Thinking 245/60/15.
Another score was the original paisley fabric for the bucket seats! The grocery list continues, stay tuned!
It's going to a sweet ride ..245 70r 15 up front would look perfect on the car lots of tire on the road us you still have a fairly high tire wall for comfort and it retains that factory look..anything less than a 70 aspect ratio takes away from the factory look and your ride comfort takes a hit..injoy

Back