70 Polara Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I thought a restored car would be worth a little more than that.

The triple black modified 440 dual quad car would get close to twenty, others what little are restified can bring fifteen. There is an all original low mileage car in Vegas that has been for sale for over two years at 24,900...... he cant get it

Zero feedback seller who can't take pics correctly with a miscatagorized rare car and a very low price and no reserve...
This whole listing is effed up and stinks.
That car is going nowhere.
Banana boat??? Rastafarian pulling a scam. Or too high to know WTF is going on.

jpj7zr.jpg

2wmnfcx.jpg

Mmm, Georgia on my mind. Wonder why?

C'mon!!! Somebody buy it....they already have the money spent on crack and a truckload of 40 oz Steel Reserve!

images

Steel_Reserve_HG.jpg

I never heard of SR until I saw my youngest brother (Mike) drinking it. He's been drinking SR for years.

Thank You Fred, please keep me posted and send me what you have. Mark already sent me a fender tag photo

Dear 1970polara,

Good Morning Fred, i do have a clear title to this vehicle it was a one owner car before i purchased it i am actually the second owner. There is bondo on the back right fender along with fiberglass and there is bondo around the top of the trunk where the top comes out and also the top part of the car where you clamp the top down and also at the bottom of both doors they had two small spots on them they were sand down to the metal and went through procedures with bondo. It has a 383 engine 2 barrel carburetor. the dash has some minor cracks in it but nothing that cant be fixed. The things you did not see in the picture like the trimmings that go all around the car i have those. The history i have is this is a very rare car that has been well kept for it to be as old as it is. It only has 136,000 original miles on the motor. the gas tank on the car has been replaced and it has new brake shoes. I have new belts and distributor cap that will come along with the vehicle and another hot wire has been ran from the starter. The car does work but will just need some minor repairs.

- bananaboat34us
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
s.gif

OK here is the sellers last reply. I'll let someone else pick up the ball now. He sent pic via ebay with crappy file size. Dave?
Dear 1970polara,

This is a picture of the fender tag if you are interested just let me know or if you know of someone you can just give them my info.
Thanks, Fred

- bananaboat34us
FenderTag.jpg
26 end
m31 m85 r11 v01 v5f y05
v3w a01 g11 h51 l31 m25
ef8 l2f4 ef8 126 m02699
e61 d32 dl27 l0d 191757

FenderTag.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting

DL27:
Dodge Polara,Monaco
Low
Convertible

L0D: 383 290HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Belvidere, IL, USA

191757: Sequence number

E61: 383 cid 2 barrel V8 290hp
D32: Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
EF8: Dark Green Metallic (Dodge), Ivy Green Metallic (Plymouth) Exterior Color
L2F4: Trim - Low, Vinyl Bench Seat, Unknown Color
EF8: Dark Green Metallic (Dodge), Ivy Green Metallic (Plymouth) Int. Door Frames
126: Build Date: January 26
M02699: Order number

V3W: White Convertible Top
A01: Light Package
G11: Tinted Glass (all)
H51: Air Conditioning with Heater
L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
M25: Wide sill moldings

M31: Belt Moldings
M85: Front & Rear Bumper Guards
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)
V01: Mono Tone Paint Treatment