70 Sport Fury GT B5 Blue with B5 interior 440-4bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought the one off e-bay? From Washington State/ Oregon area...... I love that car

silver one came out of an estate, garage kept all its life, 59k miles unmolested, just like it left factory, about 50% original paint. had it about 8 yrs now

yes from seattle area, very nice even has frank Sinatra 8 tracks in it that still play, I drove it like that when we had a nice day but only 50 degrees, hardly any air like that

is the EV2 orange 71 Sport Fury from Florida? Has a bit of rust but repairable?

I like this one. I've got the matching hardtop when you are ready for another
6db628f1.jpg

yes ev2 came out of florida, lower qtrs. rusty but floor pans & roof & rest of body are excellent

yes ev2 came out of florida, lower qtrs. rusty but floor pans & roof & rest of body are excellent

does that have a white interior? There was an EV2 car about twelve years ago with headlight washers and white interior. I would like to have pursued that car further but lost track of it

pentastar, some of those pics look like they were taken behind a building on Derry st in HBG.......were they?

He shouldnt give that away Mark........ if that is where he stashes them...... a pm would be better

good point Dave.........but he wouldn't stash them there unless he owns the bldg, rent would be outlandish..............an don't worry, the tops don't go down so I won't be pestering him. I'll just give up looking and buy something else.

IMG_20121129_102834.jpgs23 on rotiserie.jpgs23 in oct. at restorers shop, then at end of dec. ,sheetmetal work has been finished since then, its been media blasted primer primered, trunk and bottom of floor pan and firewall is painted , starting on exterior, but don't have pics of that yet

IMG_20121129_102834.jpg

s23 on rotiserie.jpg

does that have a white interior? There was an EV2 car about twelve years ago with headlight washers and white interior. I would like to have pursued that car further but lost track of it

the Fury you are probably referring to had a white v-roof and interieur but it had the formal roof. It was for sale in Florida at a friends place. Factory EV2 car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back