70 Sport Fury GT B5 Blue with B5 interior 440-4bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
From Moparts (scroll down):
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7527059&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

I am listing a 1970 Sport Fury GT for a friend of mine. I will try to answer all questions as best as I can. If you need to speak to him directly, PM me for his phone number. The car is a B5 Blue with B5 interior, full white vinyl top (missing), 440-4bbl HP numbers matching motor with numbers matching 727 automatic. The car does run but is not road worthy. It will need a general restoration and it comes with a set of rust free quarters, passenger fender, deck lid, NOS passenger door skin and some other odds and ends. Feel free to ask any and all questions. Asking $4200

2uxz701.jpg

I like this car...... Lots of potential and great colors. Priced a little high if it needs all the body work suggusted.... but it is "asking".

Will be snapped up quickly I guess I know who's buying.

Wasn't this the kind of car Carsten was desperately looking for, B5 blue SFGT ?

Will be snapped up quickly I guess I know who's buying.

sold to Stan, the only honest car flipper in Florida :car flipper:

already has a buyer for it :

"I am looking for 1970 Sport Fury GT. I prefer blue cars.

If it is the right car: cash is waiting

Again serious cash is waiting."

You read my mind.
That's EXACTLY why I reposted that Moparts listing.

eq47b9.jpg

Carsten?? Wake up......... Time to buy another one to put on the shelf.
Finder's fee, please. I accept PayPal from German bankers......

Again, serious cash is waiting.

Last edited:
so you still remembered the imperial that you didn't bought from your friend

Stan, Carsten buys you and your wife a dinner when he next times comes to the florida mopar show, mayby also a few beers if you can behave.

Carsten can't answer yet because he is dealing with his contacts over there, but mayby we will have a picture tomorrow where they are towing it to the nearest harbour

He will but you can still get in before the German bat phone gets in...... Save it Mark from a life of ruin

i replied earlier today requesting a phone #.........no response yet, so who knows if it's gone or ?????

It probably in P A Mark, you can have it by Easter

Last edited:
got a response......gonig to look at it tomorrow, he is not avail tonight. it's 45 mins from my house.

probably a rust bucket, but close enough for a look.

Thats great!! I will visit it at spring Carlisle...

You cant go wrong with what I see.....

depends on what the underside and inner qtrs/fenders looks like......just emailed billyfury (sport fury GT guru) to ask him what I should specifically look for.

got a response......gonig to look at it tomorrow, he is not avail tonight. it's 45 mins from my house.

probably a rust bucket, but close enough for a look.

Let us know what you find! With some pics :beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back