70 Sport Fury GT B5 Blue with B5 interior 440-4bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 10226s23 in oct. at restorers shop, then at end of dec. ,sheetmetal work has been finished since then, its been media blasted primer primered, trunk and bottom of floor pan and firewall is painted , starting on exterior, but don't have pics of that yet
Do you have any more pictures of the blocks your car is on in those photo's they look mighty interesting.

Nick

I now officially hate Pentacar. :urkidding:

Just kidding, that is a beautiful set of cars.

Was the blue Fury you just acquired originally a vinyl roof car? I bet it would look good with a fresh white vinyl top.

I now officially hate Pentacar. :urkidding:

Just kidding, that is a beautiful set of cars.

Was the blue Fury you just acquired originally a vinyl roof car? I bet it would look good with a fresh white vinyl top.
yes blue interior, white vinyl top

Can anyone provide an update on these V-Code GT's? Would love to see some pix, have never seen photos of a decent complete car (apart from Dan's pix from 1970 mag article).

Your friends V code GT should be almost done now huh?..4 of them in restoration as we speak i know of... in due time i guess

6 bbl gt

Can anyone provide an update on these V-Code GT's? Would love to see some pix, have never seen photos of a decent complete car (apart from Dan's pix from 1970 mag article).

Here's one,.........

6890795392_3cb678df48_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back