70 T&C front bench seat

TurboT

Reaction score
I’ve got a few broken seat springs and 2 head rests that need to be replaced. If anyone has any suggestions on where to go to get these parts, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

The seat springs are generic items. Check with a good upholstery shop to see if they have some old ones or can get new ones. Maybe even some online sources?

From what I've seen over the years, the B-body Chrysler products have headrests in the repro side of things. That group seems to have been excited about them first, for whatever reason. I suspect the B-body items might also fit a C-body, too? You might look in a Mopar Action magazine, or similar, for ads of companies to get them from. What are the issues with your headrests?

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

I’ve got a few broken seat springs and 2 head rests that need to be replaced. If anyone has any suggestions on where to go to get these parts, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
What you want are called Zigzag springs. The upholstery suppliers might only sell that by the roll. Do a search on Amazon or even eBay for "zigzag springs" and they will have them. If you are feeling cheap, you might even be able to source some from a junked couch or chair. Legendary Auto Interiors also sell some repair parts, but they tend to be expensive, but it might be worth a look.

I don't believe that your style headrest is reproduced, so you might have to look for used. I could be wrong on that, a little searching will tell you what's available.

Back