'71 Imperial AutoTemp issue.

MoparapoM

Reaction score
Good day fine Folks!

I'm helping a friend with 'un-repair' his 71 Imperial. It was a one elderly owner car until about 3 years ago, and apparently had only been serviced by someone qualified to work on Lawn Equipment or GM products. We are ALMOST finished with the poor thing!
Current issue is trying to replace all the Vacuum Hoses under the Hood. Does anyone have the under hood Vacuum Hose Routing Diagram? We would be so very thankful if someone can share that.

Thanks, Bruce

Vacuum1.png
Vacuum2.png
Vacuum 3.png
Vacuum4.png
Vacuum5.png

Good day fine Folks!

I'm helping a friend with 'un-repair' his 71 Imperial. It was a one elderly owner car until about 3 years ago, and apparently had only been serviced by someone qualified to work on Lawn Equipment or GM products. We are ALMOST finished with the poor thing!
Current issue is trying to replace all the Vacuum Hoses under the Hood. Does anyone have the under hood Vacuum Hose Routing Diagram? We would be so very thankful if someone can share that.

Thanks, Bruce
Pics please

Wow... That's awesome in there! Now I've got to wait until tomorrow morning while I'm all 'chipper' and study it with lots of coffee!

Thank you SO much!
Bruce

Back