For Sale 71 Sport Fury On FB In Phoenix Rare Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am sick to death about their double standards and their victimhood narrative, when their past and present behaviour shows otherwise.
Besides that, if people feel discriminated against based on their race, then why not just go and live among their own, in their own homelands?, a sure cure for 'racism'.

Is it winter already....what's up with all the drama?

At the very least this one is priced right to get a resto. I would love to see it. What a cool car when its done. You would have to tip your hat to anyone who can bring this one back. I am sure it wouldn't be cheap...you would have to love it.

Dave

Cantflip, thanks for the consideration. Fortunately my children haven't looked over my shoulder while I've read this post. It seems as though the content has been less than admirable and below our normal standard.

My thanks to all who do take into consideration what they are posting since the next generation of car enthusiast are already developing their interest in both the cars we love from the 50's - 70's as well as the modern Mopars.

I understand how our language can so easily become polluted with profanities and the such I used to swear up a storm myself.
John... I blame you... and the photographers... for giving me reason to pause as my less edited self comes out here. I won't promise I won't fall short of the "guidelines" myself, but I do appreciate that your little "crew" will be looking at FCBO independently in the not so distant future. I would hate to spoil an otherwise wholesome activity for our current "last hope" generation. Your kids may become some of the few left who truly love our C Bodies and have fond childhood memories formed while enjoying a trip in the back seat of one.

I'm waiting for the independent user names to show up... I don't think you'll be able to keep them away. :lol:

fellas. I offered too. what he said he wanted. havent heard either.

so ya know how that goes afterward. the eurphoria starts to wear off and other shiney objects come into view :)

I have to ask...wtf is a parlor diesel?
0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back