Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looks like Mood Indigo.
37859510_1838644889508005_5509330558338990080_n.jpg

Can't get the info to post. If interested and on Facebook go to market place and search Bear Clay Davis. $1300 obo. More pictures in ad.

Wow very rare color , the other mood indigo fury we know was a 4dr iirc…..?!

He sent me a picture of the fender. Lol. I sent him a fender tag picture to show him. Must not be a hard cure Mopar guy.

It still was an hour ago when I texted him. Still waiting for a fender tag picture.

Well I was kinda being a smart-azz with the "item" comment, but I see much flip potential here. If my project list wasn't so long, I'd be on that like a fly on stink.

If not a 440, I smell phantom '71 S/23 project.

Well I was kinda being a smart-azz with the "item" comment, but I see much flip potential here. If my project list wasn't so long, I'd be on that like a fly on stink.

If not a 440, I smell phantom '71 S/23 project.

If I was still "In The Business" I would've already showed up with my trailer and $1000 and it would be sitting in my yard.

B7 fades to this. I can't see this being mood indigo but rather B7 great car that has me thinking about the West

I wouldn’t get super excited. It’s rusty in the trunk floor, extensions and quarters. Every piece of rubber or vinyl need replaced and it’s a tired 318. Rare color but color doesn’t matter on a parts car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back