71er Plymouth sportfury

Sebastian bln

Reaction score
Hello together, my name is Sebastian I am from germany and live in Berlin. find the website really great.nice that there is something. Here is my car, a 71er plymouth sportfury brougham 4 door HT, saled by collins Amarillo TX in 1971. Since 2006 in Germany. Greetings about the great pond;)

IMG-20180818-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180818-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180818-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180818-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20180818-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Sebastian, welcome here! It's very nice to hear from (and see pictures of) that Fury again. Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany

Hi Sebastian,

welcome on FCBO

Some of its history has been posted on the german Mopar-Forum already.

Carsten

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Hi Sebastian -- thank you for the nice pics, and welcome! The fender tag sure seems full -- nicely optioned car you have!
Hi Carsten -- do you have the link, by any chance?

Hi Sebastian -- thank you for the nice pics, and welcome! The fender tag sure seems full -- nicely optioned car you have!
Hi Carsten -- do you have the link, by any chance?

the board has the address:
www.mopar-forum.de but you have to be registered to read it.

@sebastian: the importer of your Fury was Marc. He lived in Biberach.
This was his homepage:
www.estatewheels.com

He shipped at least three 71 Sport Furys to Germany. Yours and two brown paisley cars

Carsten

Wow Thanks for the Information Carsten. Paisley is a special vinylroof right? @ayilar ok the tag looks fully loaded,but he has no power windows and airtemp.

Last edited:
Love the 70-71 Sport Fury's, I currently have two, a 71 GT and a 70 S23, welcome!

Nice Sebastian , sold a 72 fury to Berlin a few months ago………
upload_2018-8-24_18-36-23.png

@ wollfen fury gt and s23? You a Lucky man:thumbsup: but in europe impossible to find.

@69 Monaco thats Really cool,here in Berlin drive some fuselage c Body around .my best Friend drives a 73er newport 4 door. 71er 300 4door HT, 71er 300 2door HT, 73er 4 door new yorker,I have already seen here in the City.

Cool Fury Sebastian and welcome from Calgary Alberta

Back