72 Fury 4 door sedan rear glass, any sources?

FinFury

Reaction score
Had one of those moments yesterday when I seriously think about changing my hobby to collecting stamps or something:
IMG_20200218_195401.jpg

Probably made some nick to the edge of the glass when removing the trim. It just exploded and I wasn't even touching it at that point. :BangHead:

Does anyone have any sources for new or used rear glass? Shipping to Finland would be a pain but doable.

Our local shop here in Finland, which has incredible amount of molds available for the old US cars, didn't have mold for the rear glass. They can do the glass from scratch but it costs quite a lot.

I got couple of possible leads for used glass in Finland. Could someone chime in and verify if 69-73 c-body 4dr sedan Dodges and Chryslers have the same glass?

I got couple of possible leads for used glass in Finland. Could someone chime in and verify if 69-73 c-body 4dr sedan Dodges and Chryslers have the same glass?
As long as it's a "41" sedan...should be the same rear window across the board Chrysler-Dodge-Plymouth.

I found a 71 sedan fury parts car and got the rear glass from that one. Thanks for the info though. It will be useful when I break that one during installation :lol:

I found a 71 sedan fury parts car and got the rear glass from that one. Thanks for the info though. It will be useful when I break that one during installation :lol:
That's the power of positive thinking. Myself, I'm more into positive drinking.

Back