For Sale 72 Imperial Black & White - not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously considered fifteen but that would have held back the plan .....:BangHead:

I like to think I have character and am a better person for being poor but God damn I'd like to have some money to burn for a few years.

They didn't get their $19,900.00. But, they got what I feel it's worth. It burns me a little that I have to shell out $1600.00 to bring an Indiana car back up from Florida to Wisconsin. As far as the money goes, I was two years away from retirement, buying this will make it three.

Congrats Iola kid. Having seen the car in person, I can say you have a very nice car on the way. Zero rust, super color combo, leather buckets, 2 doors and low miles. Even at $19 that was a good buy.

Road Trip?
Yes! To the IH Scout Nationals in Troy Ohio, this weekend. And along the way I'm picking up the 1971 Chevrolet C-20 pick-up with box mounted Holmes 220 wrecker, that I bought last week. I have multiple addictions. Passport is bringing the Imperial.

Good for you Man!:thumbsup:
I’m looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Congrats. I love the Tuxedo look. That's a sharp dressed car.

They didn't get their $19,900.00. But, they got what I feel it's worth. It burns me a little that I have to shell out $1600.00 to bring an Indiana car back up from Florida to Wisconsin. As far as the money goes, I was two years away from retirement, buying this will make it three.

Hey! Congratulations! And don't worry about that extra year. Retirement is highly over rated. . .

Yet another awesome Imperial going to an FCBO member, congratulations!

Only if you're Lucky.
@Stormer
Lmfao.... don’t drag me into your debate about who is the least fortunate.

That car is GORGEOUS, except for the unfortunate white interior. I have a full white interior from a 73 Imp. Just waiting for Dave to buy it but I guess I’ll be waiting a while since he’s on salary.

Lmfao.... don’t drag me into your debate about who is the least fortunate.

That car is GORGEOUS, except for the unfortunate white interior. I have a full white interior from a 73 Imp. Just waiting for Dave to buy it but I guess I’ll be waiting a while since he’s on salary.
I like dragging you back in every so oft. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back