72 Polara with 530 milea

Status
Not open for further replies.
That carpet does not look like it's only seen 530 miles.. Or is it just me? Looks well used, then cleaned. However the rest of the car seems as though it could be true

Another one possibly going over sea's

That carpet does not look like it's only seen 530 miles.. Or is it just me? Looks well used, then cleaned. However the rest of the car seems as though it could be true

Another one possibly going over sea's

Yep...........China.

Yes they would

But why is there a difference? What do they see that we dont

Probably that you can't build an average car to a like factory new car with that kind of money and that an original car can never be duplicated (if mileage and condition are true). I saw this even as a teenager. Nearly all my cars I have or had are mostly untouched, never wanted anything else.

And just out of curiosity: What would every single piece of such a car bring altogether if you sold it seperately ?

Last edited:
But why is there a difference? What do they see that we dont
It's pure economics. The Euro is clobbering our dollar.
If it was the other way around, we'd be bringing them back by the boat load.
Along with their home grown stuff stuff like Benzes and Porsches...
Then you'd see the European forums bitchin about their cars going overseas.
Unfortunately, the U.S. is going to be in the tank for another 25 years so hold on to what you have, brother.

I'm praying that is outlook is going to change after November.....

t3b6a50_smileyROFL.gif

And Santa Claus will bring you more presents this Christmas.

Think lesser of two evils.....lesser of two evils......actually ALOT lesser of two evils......

You would have thought Joe the Plumber did us all a favor and tipped the entire country off four years ago....I still cannot figure out how that one got by.

If it was the other way around, we'd be bringing them back by the boat load.

I dont think so, I believe it goes back to the rest of the world wanting to be American and half of this country wanting to be like someone else.

I dont think so, I believe it goes back to the rest of the world wanting to be American and half of this country wanting to be like someone else.

Dave, only 1/2 the people IN this country are American ...

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back