72 Red Imperial Dog Dishes Off Good or Bad?

This is a very useless thread. Put some appropriate IMPERIAL wheel covers on it and stop playing all these silly what-ifs.
It's the only way to go on that car and nobody could fault it. All these crazy other options will only set you up for ridicule. Except from the 16 year old Chevy fanbois at Dairy Queen. Or is that your target audience?
And Road Wheels are not an option because they require spacer adapters and that's even worse.
There. I said it. :rolleyes:
About time, Stan I thought maybe you and Pedro were busy shoring up the fortress for Irma.

This is a very useless thread. Put some appropriate IMPERIAL wheel covers on it and stop playing all these silly what-ifs.
It's the only way to go on that car and nobody could fault it. All these crazy other options will only set you up for ridicule. Except from the 16 year old Chevy fanbois at Dairy Queen. Or is that your target audience?
And Road Wheels are not an option because they require spacer adapters and that's even worse.
There. I said it. :rolleyes:
Hahahaha...it takes more than that to get my goat...:rofl:

:popcorn:

IMG_20170717_154848.jpg

About time, Stan
Aggevates the ever living crap out of me when threads go epic over silly little things like wheels. Right up there in importance with what color fuzzy dice.
A few posts discussing it and then move on to real issues.
WTF is this. DigitalCorvettes.com ?
Doc, it's OK. Your car is gorgeous and your excitement is warranted. :thumbsup:

okay I think I'm going to go a different direction altogether. you guys inspired me.View attachment 141915
I just like the effort that went into those paint jobs, I'd never have the patience to lay down all those lines, then do it again for the next effect/color.

Back to wheels, have you thought about Dub's?

I just like the effort that went into those paint jobs, I'd never have the patience to lay down all those lines, then do it again for the next effect/color.

Back to wheels, have you thought about Dub's?
As in Buffalo Wild Wings?

That would be better than what I meant. Let's go with your meaning. Remember when it was BW3? That's going back a little bit. What is it with you and food?

That would be better than what I meant. Let's go with your meaning. Remember when it was BW3? That's going back a little bit. What is it with you and food?
We think about food alot around here....starving for attention and eating out of my spare sh*tty baby moon cap.

20170907_141011.jpg

On a non-wheel topic finally... I scored a front emblem today for my baby off of Ebay for 25 bucks...I plan on getting all the emblems/letters on during the Minnesota winter. Rather driver her now every minute with great weather.

emblem.jpg

frontemb.jpg

You're still missing a part... the wreath that goes around it
Yep...putting Humpty Dumpy back together one piece at a time...that wreath will pop up on Ebay or junkyard hopefully in time. I'm gonna start grabbing redundant parts for the next Imperial. I love this body style.

Back