73 fury comes home

McPherson 57

Reaction score
I just feel so honored to have purchased back this great old Fury last year. I sold it to my daughter for half of what I paid for it. Why? Because she wanted to be an old mopar owner. She and her husband have been able to use it in the nice weather and store it high and dry in their new pole barn. So proud they own it. I bought it 24 years ago for a dear friend of mine.

IMG_6059.JPG

THIS, boys and girls, moms and dads, is why we don’t buy chebbies. Great car, congrats.

Could not help but notice the substantial trailer hitch, is it a big block car? Also like the slab wood sided shed, something you used to see a lot in rural Oregon.

Dave
I wish it was. Alas another 360. That hitch was the first thing I addressed. I sold it to one of our members here. If I had a donor 44o car This car would turn into a big block car.

I just feel so honored to have purchased back this great old Fury last year. I sold it to my daughter for half of what I paid for it. Why? Because she wanted to be an old mopar owner. She and her husband have been able to use it in the nice weather and store it high and dry in their new pole barn. So proud they own it. I bought it 24 years ago for a dear friend of mine.

View attachment 235309

Nice car! Is this a vinyl top or paint visible on this pic?

That's stunning, I'm surprised how well the paint held up. Congratulations

West Branch

I have a buddy who just moved up there. He brought his two-tone Mirada with him (and left his other old Mope's down here). I charged his AC at his house last summer before he made the drive up. Maybe you'll run into each other at a cruise night.

IMG_20180722_200951.jpg

MY GOD. I,M IN FURY LOVE. My favorite year because of the grille,rear well high pocket quarter styling and those damn beautiful rear tail lights.And that color.That color.That color.What a masculine beautiful car.Ooooooooooooooh.Is it weird to want to date a car?Heh.congrats on your beauty.B.B

Back