WANTED '73 New Yorker Chronometer and arm rests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycidias

Reaction score
Contact seller
Helo!

I am in need of an working Chronometer an the arm rests in blue for my 73 New Yorker. Driver side. And maybe more important for someone willing to send it to me in Germany for an reasonable price.

Pictures not from my car. Taken to show what i`am searching for.

Greetings Manuel

Edit: added a picture of the clock.

Unbenannt.JPG

front.JPG

Screenshot_20230804-091240.png

Last edited:
I tried to check the parts manual i found over mymopr.com. i saw, that it's group 23-76-3...but exactly the pages with the part numbers are not included in this scan:(.

Somebody recommend "Lilly from Ohio" to me to have the arm rests in stock. Seems to be an private person, but the number is listed as business?

The connected email address is blacklisted, is this known in the US as a way of scam? Recommending someone over PM? I don't want to suspect anyone, but I have to be careful, I can't afford to lose that much money at the moment.

Screenshot_20230901-100431.png

Screenshot_20230901-100356.png

Somebody recommend "Lilly from Ohio" to me to have the arm rests in stock.

You may want to reach out to one of the moderators (@Toolmanmike or @tallhair ) and ask if the "somebody" has been flagged by others.

Even if you don't reach out to Mike or Bryan, check if the "somebody" has an active profile here: if not (very few posts, no track record), then I would indeed suspect a scam.

PS: FWIW, "Lilly" would be the first woman vendor whom I have seen or heard of on this site. We DO have female members, but to my knowledge none is a vendor.

A user with 0-5 posts. Thank you!!
ANytime you get a private message from someone that sounds fishy, hit the "report" button. They are on every page. I don't find anyone by that name here. Whoever that "someone" was is who we need to look closely at. That is the person that is still here trying to scam people.

Last edited:
The user was FredG, seems to be already deleted. Also the conversation in my private messages is deleted?

Be aware of the number +1 (213) 569-4341

I was to suspicious, so I didn't lose money.

Pics of this car were used trying to convince me.
Way to good to get parted out.

IMG-20230901-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20230901-WA0029.jpg

IMG-20230901-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20230901-WA0027.jpg

All traces of the scammer are removed when the software is used. He apparently tried to scam someone and the report button was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back