'73 New Yorker, reasonably priced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is an Oregon car so the rust shouldn't be too awful bad to take care of.

Nice patina, although I guess the roof could stand to be recovered. Everything else cool the way it is. Ditch the tow bar also.

Nice colors, looks straight, but I can not get past that damn '73 grille and front fascia! I'd put a new top on it, sand and prep, then call a buddy that actually does good paint jobs cheap - I could get this one painted for around $750 easily. Have another grand or so in it and have a nice driver. Shame it's 2200 miles away, though. I'd leave the hitch on it. When was the last time you saw a CAR towing anything??? These do the job well, and in comfort.

Yea....definitely not a sleek fuselage front end. Closer to formals than the era before that. Still would grab it though.

You would be surprised at the amount of rust under that vinyl especially around the rear window. $1500-$1750.

That looks like a car that I saw at the "Kee" auction

I am certainly not into the front ends of the 73s, but that one doesn't look bad overall. With the low rider fender skirts off, a nice stance and some great colors, plus really nice interior and low miles, that car is tempting. But sanity, what little I might have, says move on since I already have way too many cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back