`73 newport Hockey stick

madvaa

Reaction score
Have anybody made a 440 hockey stick for the 73 newport 2Dr HT? i think that would look awsome on the car!!

I tried finding that picture of the yellow or beige fusie Newport that was posted a long time ago where the kid put those 18" tall black 440 decals on the rear quarters. Can't find the damn picture.

It would look as stupid as this:

6430d1082513805-hemi-cuda-hockey-stick-graphics-kits-440-style.jpg

AWESOME? No.

Doesn't matter what it says. A Hockey Puck (or a Billboard for that matter) decal is rediculous on a C-body...
How about day-glo lime green areodynamic windshield wipers, too?

It does, Jon did an excellent job doing the car the way he wanted to without care for what anyone else thought

It does, Jon did an excellent job doing the car the way he wanted to without care for what anyone else thought

Well, it is my car to do what I want with it :) As long as i think it looks cool i dont care what others think, what if all cars was alike?? What a boring world it would be!

What I mean is I saw Jon put a sticker on his car without care. I wanna be able to not care like that

What I mean is I saw Jon put a sticker on his car without care. I wanna be able to not care like that

Exactly my point. My car, my decition. Jon made his decition and to me it turned out just right :)

You WANT to but you can't. Your steadfast common sense wins out every time you want to go a little off center. You don't have it in you.
Like Fred said, not in a million years.
Or, right after you drop the top, turn on the A/C, and roll up the windows.
And flame throwers... Seriously, WTF?

< Sent from my tablet >

Last edited:
Do I see an underbody neon light o.sth. on that rocker panel end ?

Back