For Sale 73 Polara at Hershey

Status
Not open for further replies.

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
While not mine I thought I should post it ....this is all I know ....

20171006_155155.jpg

20171006_155023.jpg

20171006_155021.jpg

20171006_155014.jpg

20171006_155049.jpg

20171006_155052.jpg

20171006_155115.jpg

That's how you want to buy them right there!

I would have been too, what a beautiful color combo, I wouldn't change a thing. Even the big bumper guards could stay. You find a car in that condition you just don't do anything but give it some exercise now and then.

Wow! Talk about a survivor. With a 440 & 18,000 miles, hard to get much better than that. What a beauty.

Is that a tear on the Driver's seat visible in pic 3 ?

It does look like it in depth but I don't recall any damage.

Power locks, windows, cruise, rear defogger and am/fm in this one

I saw that car at the Hershey show also. Very well preserved! There was a tear or seam seperation in the front seat.

I saw that car at the Hershey show also. Very well preserved! There was a tear or seam seperation in the front seat.

Youre correct, clearly torn. I should have opened the door and popped the hood damn it

Dave, find me a 70 htp in that condition, willya?

Mark, I gotta say, if that was a 71 Id have been in deep do do . My ten year plan may have been in jeopardy. Since Ive made up my mind Ive had way to many Polaras and Monacos come across my path . Probably more within the last two months than in the last ten years

Those crossmembers, K members are never to be trusted. Never never trust that type of rust without me inspecting the vehicle. This is a must. To be honest, I don't like what I see at the back frame member.

Those crossmembers, K members are never to be trusted. Never never trust that type of rust without me inspecting the vehicle. This is a must. To be honest, I don't like what I see at the back frame member.
I can show you a frame you won't wanna see. That Polara is as nice as they come. If Dave was drooling over a 73. It was clean. I haven't a doubt in my mind about that.

The most amazing thing about that car is the rear valence is still intact and not all cracked, as they were plastic and didn't hold up well if even slightly bumped somehow. On one of my 73 Monacos, I had my body/paint guy create one out of steeel. Problem solved.

Mark, I gotta say, if that was a 71 Id have been in deep do do . My ten year plan may have been in jeopardy. Since Ive made up my mind Ive had way to many Polaras and Monacos come across my path . Probably more within the last two months than in the last ten years
It's good to see you're keeping the goals in mind, but I think I've noticed your passion for these cars just won't die... That's a good thing. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back