'75 Dodge Monaco Station Wagon, AC, PS, 400ci, Maryland, $3500/bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And great idea about the Lowe's Cruise-in in Abingdon...haven't done that yet but would like to try it out! Maybe the fellow from Aberdeen and I can meet up there one Friday![/QUOTE]

Sure thing, I usually go every Friday as long as there's no rain in the forecast.

Wow, what a :censored: :dink:! :icon_hang:

:eek:ops:
Ummm...
Not the best idea in the world to bite the hand that feeds you nor swear and call names at the guy who foots the bill for the site.
I'm not known for holding back my opinions, but...

:eek:ops:
Ummm...
Not the best idea in the world to bite the hand that feeds you nor swear and call names at the guy who foots the bill for the site.
I'm not known for holding back my opinions, but...

Well Stan, heres the way I see it, he was pretty hard on the new guy. If we are trying to promote the site and get new members dont make the new guy feel unwanted, especially if your " The Administrator".
Second, he's not footing the Bill like Scott is on the Drydock. This is a sponsored site and a business venture for the big guy. I meant nothing by it, its just the way it is.....

Well Stan, heres the way I see it, he was pretty hard on the new guy. If we are trying to promote the site and get new members dont make the new guy feel unwanted, especially if your " The Administrator".
Second, he's not footing the Bill like Scott is on the Drydock. This is a sponsored site and a business venture for the big guy. I meant nothing by it, its just the way it is.....
Not going to disagree with you about the way it was handled. No problem there.

But to come into someone's forum and call him a :censored: :dink:! :icon_hang: is just down and out infantile...
There's better ways to get an opinion across. Your comment to Joey was not out of line.

I dont consume alcohol.........but I'll have a pop and you can drink your beer and I'll drive you home...

Not going to disagree with you about the way it was handled. No problem there.

But to come into someone's forum and call him a :censored::dink:! :icon_hang: is just down and out infantile...
There's better ways to get an opinion across. Your comment to Joey was not out of line.

Really?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back