For Sale '75 Plymouth Gran Fury ex-squad FS CA. Craigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
than-then-is-used-either-as-a-time-marker-or-with-a-sequence-of-events (1).jpg

I'm not too sure about 75 Imperial's, I believe they were all 440 w/cats... standard, no options...
Yes Imperials had cats in 75 I know in 75 you can get Cordoba with a 400 with no cats but in 75 most cars had cats

I know of a 1976 Dart A38 L-Code 360-4 that was a factory cat delete car. It was a Bellevue, WA, PD Traffic car.
That car sounds really unusal but
Add it up what it would take the following car to bring it up to this cars condition.....its well worth what he is asking

1977 Dodge Other | eBay
I agree with you there I like the HP 400 there really good motors I had the money at this moment I would probably pull the trigger

I've read (on the internet) that the SW desert states tended toward the 400 in their copcars as it had fewer overheating problems vs the 440.
And this car is noted as from NM originally, so maybe it's a true thing.

Yes Imperials had cats in 75 I know in 75 you can get Cordoba with a 400 with no cats but in 75 most cars had cats
I don't think that was a standard 400, though, IIRC it was a 400HP rated at 255hp. That would surely be a rare Cordoba. I had a 77 in HS, and in my twenties I fantasized about finding one of those 255hp Dobas, but I have never seen/heard of a live example.

It's a friend's car. It is as it is represented, the paint is very nice and is even the correct single stage enamel, interior was done with OE material..

He has 2 other ex. Squads and is only selling this one for space issues
Listing is still up, does he still have it? Surprised someone hasn't grabbed it. If it was local to me I'd be very tempted to interview that car...

Excellent! Well, I assume that's excellent, I presume a FCBO owner will cherish and not flip it.
Car does seem flippable, although that's a nice thing too - nice to know you can sell if you need to and to NOT lose money!

Retired law enforcement so I appreciate this Fury.

Little Johnny comes home with a note from school that says he needs better bathing and hygiene.
Johnny's Mom writes back 'He goes to school to get learnt, not smelt. He ain't no rose'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back