75 Year Collection Up For Auction In Auxvasse, MO 65231

I see a potential FCBO members rotunda for Carslisle next year. Vodka could polish it up a bit till then. :poke:

fi93.jpg

fi93.jpg

I've been in abandoned scrap yards.
Those are $crap.

Although just the teeth in the Buick grill may be worth all the pics combined if rust hasn't made them thin as newspaper.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Auction piles of scrap?

What will they think of next?

They have been doing it this way for years around here. These are the best types of auctions because there isn't much interest in most items, other than for scrap. If you have an item of interest, it can usually be had quite reasonably.

Open the door to that tin shack and you will find at the bottom of a grand staircase the most bodacious hidden little "me" room with mahogany paneling, Parquet floor made from endangered Brazilian rain forest species of trees, Studio speakers, custom made lounger using NOS 67 Imperial silver leather, Android controlled environment...
Something simple to relax in.

Last edited:
Open the door to that tin shack and you will find at the bottom of a grand staircase the most bodacious hidden little "me" room with mahogany paneling, Parquet floor made from endangered Brazilian rain forest species of trees, Studio speakers, custom made lounger using NOS 67 Imperial silver leather, Android controlled environment...
Something simple to relax in.

Don't forget about the poster with dogs playing poker. lol.

Would make a nice old style Urinal. Something you learn to appreciate more and more with every day you grow older.

Pissoir_in_Neumünster,_Bahnhofsstraße_2.jpg

Pissoir_in_Neumünster,_Bahnhofsstraße_2.jpg

Back