For Sale '76 Chrysler New Yorker FS 15K miles???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
Contact seller
How many miles on it???

1976 New Yorker

1976 New Yorker - $2800 hide this posting
< image 1 of 10 >
01616_7DBwnvPJcdO_600x450.jpg

1976 New Yorker, 440. I bought the car out of Indiana, it is a barn find car. Had been parked since 1986, car has 15,XXX ORGINAL miles. I bought from the second owner, the original owner was his dad. Interior is beautiful, everything seems to work minus the power antenna. The car was running, but being it has sat for so long it could use front brakes and a tune up. It’s runs but the carb is gummed up and falls on its face when put into gear. Headliner is great, vinyl on roof is great shape, no soft spots. I have a few spare parts for the car included. The body is in good shape, passenger rear quarter has one hole. There is a few surface spots of rust but are no means through the body. Only reason for selling it is I’m looking to buy a skid steer. NO TRADES, cash only. Any questions on the car, please contact me. Thanks!

Up by Doc, sort of. Looks to be in good shape, and the price isn't stupid. Could be a sweet long distance runner.

How many miles on it???

1976 New Yorker

1976 New Yorker - $2800 hide this posting
< image 1 of 10 >
View attachment 293017

1976 New Yorker, 440. I bought the car out of Indiana, it is a barn find car. Had been parked since 1986, car has 15,XXX ORGINAL miles. I bought from the second owner, the original owner was his dad. Interior is beautiful, everything seems to work minus the power antenna. The car was running, but being it has sat for so long it could use front brakes and a tune up. It’s runs but the carb is gummed up and falls on its face when put into gear. Headliner is great, vinyl on roof is great shape, no soft spots. I have a few spare parts for the car included. The body is in good shape, passenger rear quarter has one hole. There is a few surface spots of rust but are no means through the body. Only reason for selling it is I’m looking to buy a skid steer. NO TRADES, cash only. Any questions on the car, please contact me. Thanks!

Nice New Yorker. Too bad its got AutoTemp. . .

I'm liking this car, I wish there were better pictures of the trunk floor and 1/4s. The condition of the vinyl top, dash and reclining sofas is encouraging. The steering wheel isn't too bad for one of these... Hmmm, maybe @amazinblue82 could have her mailed to Fumbuck and help keep @commando1 busy in his retirement building the 4door4speed that @detmatt envisions... :D

I can donate the pedal/column brace to get the fun started... I know... time to hide under the chair...

Animals___Cats_The_kitten_under_the_chair_090368_.jpg

I'm liking this car, I wish there were better pictures of the trunk floor and 1/4s. The condition of the vinyl top, dash and reclining sofas is encouraging. The steering wheel isn't too bad for one of these... Hmmm, maybe @amazinblue82 could have her mailed to Fumbuck and help keep @commando1 busy in his retirement building the 4door4speed that @detmatt envisions... :D

I can donate the pedal/column brace to get the fun started... I know... time to hide under the chair...

View attachment 293265
You already have the perfect 4-door candidate for the 4 speed conversion!:lol:

You already have the perfect 4-door candidate for the 4 speed conversion!:lol:
Fair enough, but a good interior is a must have starting point... and mine would be recognized, Stan would know who to beat... this one, I'd be in the clear :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back