Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/chrysler/cordoba/1771380.html
47870331-770-0@2x.jpg

Description: For sale in our Orlando showroom is a 1976 Chrysler Cordoba. In 1975 Chrysler introduced the Cordoba to compete with large body luxury offerings such as the Oldsmobile Cutlass Mercury Cougar and Buick Regal. Equipped with more luxurious interiors than its competition its easy to see why the Cordoba led in sales numbers especially being boosted by the ad campaigns led by Fantasy Island star Ricardo Montalban. Our 1976 is equipped with the 360CID V8 mated to the iconic torque flight 727 automatic transmission. The interior on this Cordoba was dubbed ??Castillian? by Chrysler. It was apparently the industry??s first Jacquard interior upholstery formulated no doubt for the leisure suit-attired clientele. The features on this car are nearly as endless as the upholstery with sunroof power seats a/c AM/FM Cd player youre guaranteed to be cruising in style.Located in our Orlando Showroom this 1976 Chrysler Cordoba can be seen including HD pictures and videos at www.GatewayClassicCars.com. For additional information please call 407-771-2000 or [Email Dealer]Price: $9,995

I don't know how I feel, this car has me confused!

Cordoba's never came that way. That 2 tone paint scheme was used on the Charger Daytona in 75/76. Ugh! I hate Cragars...

Cordoba's never came that way. That 2 tone paint scheme was used on the Charger Daytona in 75/76. Ugh! I hate Cragars...

I put that 2-tone style on my 80 Diplomat (the hood and roof only). It went really well withe 1/2 padded vinyl roof.

Horrible car IMO! That paint job would look much worse in real day light! I can see at least 2 other cars/trucks in the background painted that same red.

I think this was on CL in the Tampa area for a while starting in late June??? Seller called it a "Southwest edition" Real deal or good way to blame Ma for the paint? IDK. I wonder if Lakeland Lashes brother Orlando Ollie has it now, pretty sure it was less than 10k on CL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back