76 ROYAL MONACO BROUGHAM IN KB8 ...NOT MINE...YET

Congratulations! As long as the out of province inspection wasn't "on the sly", should be a solid buy. Those are pretty stringent from what I hear.

You can't get those when you opt for the "hide it from my wife" special.
  • haha.gif

Nothing is firm yet until eyes on it. Just a hold for now pending further inspection. Thanks for all the help fellas.

Nice move Graham.. love that car.. how much ya want for it? Lol my wife’s PISSED already!! Might as well take advantage of the time. Lol

Gold member section must remember gold member section—-she creeps here
So we will be seeing you at Carlisle finally? Or has she gotten wise to that "Scenic Rural Pennsylvania" vacation already???

So we will be seeing you at Carlisle finally? Or has she gotten wise to that "Scenic Rural Pennsylvania" vacation already???

This would be the car to do the trip in but the 70 would be more at home at Carlisle

The 76 RMB is getting picked up on the 15th and delivered to my Dealership for inspection and recon. Pictures and additional goodies to come. Gonna spend the rest of the winter in the showroom I think...:)

The 76 RMB is getting picked up on the 15th and delivered to my Dealership for inspection and recon. Pictures and additional goodies to come. Gonna spend the rest of the winter in the showroom I think...:)

Very cool Graham!

I'm looking forward to a bunch of detailed pictures.

Back