76 ROYAL MONACO BROUGHAM IN KB8 ...NOT MINE...YET

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
NOT MINE

So this car came up before Christmas at a lower price ($2500) and I hesitated, then the ad disappeared. Resurfaced this week at a higher asking (DOH!) price. It is obviously a repaint but let's get the collective's opinion shall we?
1976 Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham | Classic Cars | Regina | Kijiji
$_59 (1).JPG
$_59 (2).JPG
$_59 (3).JPG
$_59 (4).JPG
$_59 (5).JPG
$_59 (6).JPG
$_59 (7).JPG
$_59.JPG

I think I saw this ad on Facebook as well. Looks packed with options and like it would be fun (I’m biased towards Formals).

Late production vehicle which means it should have been equipped with the 400 Lean Burn, you would want to know if that is still on the car. If it has been removed, will want to check on the quality of the conversion to what ever was done to get rid of the lean burn, as a lot of the conversions were less than a stunning success. Appears to be a well optioned car that was a good buy at $2.5k but is fully priced in the current ad. I would be inclined to offer the $2.5k and see what happens after inspecting the vehicle.

Dave

Last edited:
Late production vehicle which means it should have been equipped with the 400 Lean Burn, you would want to know if that is still on the car. If it has been removed, will want to check on the quality of the conversion to what ever was done to get rid of the lean burn, as a lot of the conversions were less than a stunning success. Appears to be a well optioned car that was a good buy at $2.5k but is fully priced in the current ad. I would be inclined to off the $25k and see what happens after inspecting the vehicle.

Dave

ELB Conversions do not scare me as I have done many however you are quite correct Dave, inspection would be warranted however it seems that there is someone buying deep around here lately and these are getting snapped up in a day or two without any consideration for condition. I don't know who has the deep pockets but several cars I have called on and made arrangements to go see with cash in hand have suddenly been sold over the phone via electronic transfer. I expect the current owner received lots of interest at the $2500 price so wisely pulled the ad and re-posted at the higher value, unfortunately for me but can't blame them.

The add on Facebook is still at $2,500 unless there is a second blue Monaco coupe for sale in Canada. Be sure to post pictures once you have it. :)

vivaldi_2019-01-05_18-54-55.jpg

Or.....I could go in this direction for the same money.....opinions please
F2FEEF2E-6C7F-45FA-AD40-0CA13237BDCA.jpeg

Convertible?? You??

I have the 69 newport vert alteady so whats another?

What I don’t get is the B9 paint on a 69 Fury III! Decisions decisions

Stan the fender tag is from a different car I am looking at for the same money as the Monaco and its local to me.

This one's been on the market for awhile (nearly 2 yrs) on other sites, firm on his price. Not sure why it hasn't sold. A north of the border car that looks like a decent buy.

He sent me a few pics
image1 (2).JPG
image1 (3).JPG
image1 (5).JPG
image1 (6).JPG
image2 (3).JPG
image2 (8).JPG
image3.JPG
image2 (5).JPG
image1 (9).JPG

Last edited:
This car has the rare "Diplomat" package.

The car looks OK with the crappy pictures. I would have to give it an eyeball inspection since it has a ton of miles. If the car checks out....offer him $2500 and he'll probably take it.

This car has the rare "Diplomat" package.

The car looks OK with the crappy pictures. I would have to give it an eyeball inspection since it has a ton of miles. If the car checks out....offer him $2500 and he'll probably take it.
It’s been for sale for several months all over FB so the question is why? The $2500 asking is USD btw. Any members in Regina? :)

Back