77 Plymouth T-Duster

keithnh

Reaction score
Have a battle wagon I would like to bring back. Has sat for some time and was pretty rusty underneath though I had had exterior painted and small lift kit installed. Swapped 318 for a 360 from a Cordoba demo--derby car. Swapped to a 4 bbl on 360 but then back to 2bbl as it ran better. Had a Meyer plow setup on. Has had an electrical gremlin I cant seem to find. Looks like cap arcing and reluctor teeth have some edge damage. Think I can Rock Auto the reluctor ring and pickup if those replacement parts are close to oem quality. Going to grind voltage regulator and ecu cases and where they mount and attach ground strap from each to engine. Have a couple wires Im not sure of per wiring diagram. Motor spins fine no plugs. No pop. Like to beat problem without replacing everything but do have new plugs cap rotor and wires. Floors in drivers front and rockers gone. She was a tank tho :)

Welcome from Virginia!

201.JPG

Don’t see many trail dusters these days, even though you state she’s in rough shape, glad you’re bringing it back and taking the time to preserve a piece of history.

Welcome from NYC

Back