For Sale 78 New Yorker-Mecum- High Bid 11k no sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised Lash hasn't offered $65-7000 on that tan e to flip for $15k. Evidently he hasn't seen it!

At 17k miles that car would give a lot of bragging rights for a Formal Fan, and for not an astronomical price?

I think it's beautiful, and I hope he gets what he wants for it. It this were some clapped E Body he'd be asking 40 grand.

Really? I am far more excited by the darker shades like Kenny's... but considering overall condition, color would be of lessor concern to me... In pristine condition, I would be good with pink.

I honestly believe with a little elbow grease several of the ones I've posed in the past with realistic pricing could be this nice... and sitting cars come with their own nightmares. My parts car money may have bought a prettier car, but not one that had someone who loves Mopar recently go through it for mechanical function. My NYB had a long and well loved existence... if she hadn't been put out to pasture in between romances she would still be pretty too. She hasn't even wet the driveway.

Edit... Bittersweet, the color, still gets my full attention...

Ok, you win.. lol. I do prefer Kenny's darker blue, or even Bobs Blue NYB, but that powder blue was so unusual to me, it tripped my trigger.

I like this color a lot on this car too. I presume because I dont see it much. The interior color helps
The white leather seems to work with pretty much any color except maybe white... the color keyed seat belts ruin it on white cars for me.

The white leather seems to work with pretty much any color except maybe white... the color keyed seat belts ruin it on white cars for me.
Love the triple white New Yorkers with the red seat belts as I own 2. Also like the Blue one listed just not in my snack bracket. Have a similar colour on a 75 Grandville and a 57 chev

75 Grandville.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back