78 New Yorker Windshield Wiper Assembly

it is not for a 78 and at this point there is no reman 78 intermittent wiper cams

it is not for a 78 and at this point there is no reman 78 intermittent wiper cams
Okay - Thanks for the heads up. Do you know how many parts made up the intermittent cam? Is it just the outside white ring and the brown insert, or is there something hiding under the brown insert?

FYI - If I could ahold of a drawing of the cam or a physical cam that is intact enough to create a rough scan that I can then clean up in Autocad, I can get them 3 d printed. But no luck on finding either.
I have an undamaged outside white ring, so I really just need the brown insert.

Also, would you happen to have the part number for the cam?

Thanks!

Jeff

Last edited:
Okay - Thanks for the heads up. Do you know how many parts made up the intermittent cam? Is it just the outside white ring and the brown insert, or is there something hiding under the brown insert?

FYI - If I could ahold of a drawing of the cam or a physical cam that is intact enough to create a rough scan that I can then clean up in Autocad, I can get them 3 d printed. But no luck on finding either.

Thanks!

Jeff
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Jeff
sorry no idea of the part #, gotta find some one with a parts # book or try going to the dealership. theres still dealers that have kept the info.
i used to have an nos cam but it blew apart within a month of it being installed, dont have any intact 1s around

Just my 2 cents.. search for wiper cam repair. Very extensive threads on different techniques.. mainly welding couple different pieces to create a solid unit..

Back