SOLD 78 Newyorker 2 door sunroof 3000 or trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack in the dash

Screenshot_20180519-195702.png

Screenshot_20180519-195737.png

Screenshot_20180519-195833.png

I was talking to the guy in south dakota
Haha - price & delivery are not the issue - its the divorce that my wife has offered if I purchase another car....

Captin - I will get this car posted up on my Sunroof Registry website - not a ton of traffic on my site, but you never know. Also - have you thought of posting this car on the Facebook page "Keep Mopar C Bodies Alive and Rollin" - Buncho C body guys on there that might be able to find it a home.

Last edited:
Haha - price & delivery are not the issue - its the divorce that my wife has offered if I purchase another car....

Captin - I will get this car posted up on my Sunroof Registry website - not a ton of traffic on my site, but you never know. Also - have you thought of posting this car on the Facebook page "Keep Mopar C Bodies Alive and Rollin" - Buncho C body guys on there that might be able to find it a home.
This is why i will never get married no women will tell me i cant anouther car

Been long enough cant wait any longer to get my 71 on the road

Yep i think i got talk into derbing this pos got a few guys that will help me build it and 1stplace is 10000.00 pay out so its worth a try

View attachment 190672
Look, I am actually sorry nobody here was ready to buy her and retrieve her from the middle of nowhere. If you really wanted her saved, Carmine gave you options. I wish you no harm and good luck crashing... but it is poor form to gloat about it here where we do want to see them saved...

If you're going to crash her, does that mean the roof sale is cancelled? Also, you may as well post the stuff you don't want once it's off her... I'm sure there are folks who will need some of it. I'm not trying to be DH, it's yours do what you need to... but it's nobody elses fault for not buying at your price.

Way to kill a car that could be saved. With all the cars you've gotten since this one was posted, I'm surprised you HAVE to get rid of it. I know keeping cars around long term can suck, but maybe if you would have just tried to sell it instead of threatening to chop it up, someone might have been more responsive. But then again, maybe not. Sucks seeing solid cars getting crushed or derbied.

As for your 10k dream payout, get a lottery ticket. That car won't win unless your competition is a pack of Mazdas. Or you can fill the stub frame and the rest frame rails full of metal so the car will make it through the first half. Please prove me wrong and take that check home, I'll gladly eat Humble Pie. I knew this car wasn't given any thought from the first post. Have fun watching the derby.

1500 just a shell no motor trans interior sunroof no column no rims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back