79 300 Restoration

I think his comment was not directed at Cordoba 300s but meant in general for the Chrysler Corporation.

In which case, not including 300 Hursts, I think it was 1974...but don't quote me. I know for sure I've seen NOS Formal pinstripes at swap meets.
I watched them apply painted stripes to Acclaims/Lebarons/Spirits on the Newark Delaware assembly line about 1990 or so.

Interesting procedure... Two people would lower the jig onto the car and one would walk down the length of the car with what looked like a Bugler stripper. They would hit a clamp that released part of the jig and the other walked the length with another stripper (or is it striper?) and paint the other stripe.

Good Morning
Have a rear axle (complete) that came from a '79.
Been in the annex for a long time........

Also, a salvage yard in Oroville, Washington is still parting out this '79 300. I would recommend calling them instead of email.

Post in thread '1979 Chrysler 300 Registry' 1979 Chrysler 300 Registry

Today I'm dying! Interior panels that is. The kick panels had speaker holes in them so I got a good pair. I have to dye the one rear panel I have and just u st clean up some other pieces.
20221226_124633.jpg
20221226_131039.jpg

Cool, thanks!
He told me that he has one, needs dye. Sounds like he lost your contact info. Do you still have mine? Text me your# and I'll give you his info, or try him again if you still have his. He lives in the sticks and cell reception is bad.

He told me that he has one, needs dye. Sounds like he lost your contact info. Do you still have mine? Text me your# and I'll give you his info, or try him again if you still have his. He lives in the sticks and cell reception is bad.
Dyeing is no problem!
20221226_134155.jpg
20221226_140455.jpg

Back