A deal I couldn't Dodge, so here's what came a waggin home

Why am I thinking that she just wanted to make sure you didn't mess up her new truck?
I would have driven that wagon back but she insisted on the trailer, still fresh in her mind mind another time when I broke down bringing a car home and her truck and trailer had to come pick me up.

well bought Terry...love the door panels,,,,paint chipin is nothing other than bad prep...lookin forward to a ride.....big hint...:poke:
Derek I'd be most happy to give you a ride, in exchange for some of your motivation and acquired skills.

Man that interior takes me back. I don't think I'll ever stop missing my 68 Canadian Monaco.
Nice score, man!

Awesome find Terry! Hopefully the new truck had no issues pulling her home.

BTW does this mean you won't be needing that other car we spoke about?:poke:

giphy.gif

Thanks. I don’t think the truck knew there was anything behind. Yes that’s pretty much what it means. I am trying to contact the guy today.

I like those taillights because are shaped like in 67 but have the vertical chrome strips like in 68. That is a sweet wagon to have by any other way too!

Jackpot on the interior , wow . From Unity sask. Not far away. Hope to see it sometime. Edit I though it was coming this way , dam. Wrong direction..anyway Golden is not that big , talked to a guy in a parking lot , passing thru .there with a sweet 67/68 ford ltd 2 dr., taking his mom out for ice cream, he had had it forever. That was like 5 years ago.
Maybe you know him.

Last edited:
Back