For Sale A Nice Little Cruiser For You Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the interior swapped on this?

Had a tan leather interior that was pretty trashed, previous owner bought a parts car with a nice red cloth interior, presto-changeo. Except the (red) dash, and nice red tuff-wheel, which he included, but didn't change. A few of the extra parts (dash not shown).

0416181805.jpg

You could probably slide that past the HOA, and your wallet, more easily than the multi-car structure.

Or maybe this...

View attachment 231936
I'd bet a dollar that nobody else gets to install a lift now that the HOA is in full swing. A wise move being the first in the neighborhood.

BUT... an adult sized car is going to need a deeper living room. :lol:

I'll take it, all 317k mi. of it. Exactly what I've been looking for.
Wait. It's in Tucson... :BangHead:
Their'z an Airport in Tucson NO WAIT, That'z ah Military Plane Graveyard. Welll they had to land them somewhere out there. Fly in and Bonzai back. 36 hourz, easy peasy. lol... BTW, If you need your memory refreshed. I-10 in the Lone Star from 'PASO to ORANGE = 820 milez, LMFAO

Last edited:
I'd bet a dollar that nobody else gets to install a lift now that the HOA is in full swing. A wise move being the first in the neighborhood.

BUT... an adult sized car is going to need a deeper living room. :lol:

How can they stop it on the inside?

How can they stop it on the inside?
Perhaps you haven't lived in an appropriate deed restricted community... there is always at least one neighbor, who will lurk around walking their dog or whatever, who will spot something to complain about. You could only open that door at 3am on the third Thursday of every other month... some yahoo will set their clock by it just to "gather evidence" and complain.

I had a place like that where a major engine repair was done with the garage door shut... and still heard about it. I didn't have a lift to defend, so GFY still worked after the car was operational again. For my experience, the common link is the wasted real estate used for a golf course... nothing brings out the "condo commandos" like a golf course.

Considering nobody likely had x-ray vision... they complained about my non operable old car that was only seen when the tow truck deposited it into the garage, based on the speculation that I was violating HOA rules. A previous address on that golf course wouldn't allow me to park my pickup inside the community. The neighbors went a little nuts when I replaced said old car with a new pickup... they just didn't have the same rules so long as I kept it parked off the street at night.

The Nazi HOA is just plains nuts. Every time I have the hood open on the NYB 2 or 3 or more nosey tattletales will come over and ask me what I'm doing and if I'm doing anything more than checking oil I receive a phone call or a letter from the HOA reminding me that automotive work can not be performed in the parking or common areas. Now that I have the new engine in the NYB (they thought it was gone for good since I moved it to my friends garage for the engine transplant for a couple of months) they are really complaining about the noise when I start it up. It's 6:30 am and I just finished warming her up for 20 minutes. Lol

Now that I have the new engine in the NYB they are really complaining about the noise when I start it up. It's 6:30 am and I just finished warming her up for 20 minutes. Lol
:thumbsup: Just wait till she's broken in and you're less inclined to baby her.:lol::thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back