For Sale A Nice Little Cruiser For You Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they stop it on the inside?
They can't.
But there's a Covenant on the deed that prohibits working on vehicles.
Keeping that in mind, I have been respectful, to a fault, to my neighbors.
They are great neighbors and I want to be a good neighbor to them.

I once allowed a neighbor to use my lift in an emergency. HOA letter the next day. So I know the boundaries. Me: OK, Others: No no. I respect that.

I only had two other issues.
1. When a car backfired and blew open two mufflers. Sheriff’s Dept. responded to reports of an explosion.
2. After a particular, horrible, agonizing, brutal, and back breaking day, my profanity was addressed by my next door neighbor.:)

Last edited:
Here in Phoenix you can't buy a new home without a very restrictive HOA. That being said the CC&R's are available to read BEFORE you buy. If you don't like the terms don't buy. If you do buy follow the rules you agreed to follow. Hoa's have their good and bad points for sure. I'm very glad I don't have a restrictive one although the rental house next door to me has looked like **** for 10 years now and a Nazi like Hoa would never let that happen.

Zip it, Jer. You are not helping. :lol:

If I could just get down to two My Friend I'd be on my way to Tucson. Hell Stan, When you heard me say my a$$ only fitz one chair at ah time you knew I waz kiddin' rite? 'Sidez, All that white crap iz up north anyway and it never bothered me when I waz chasing the 48 and the provinces OH THE DISEASE, wimpier wimpier. White iz cool 'specially in the southern climez don'tcha think? And I know I can get another 25K before I'd havtah over bore and re-ring it. Turbo probably could stand ah little freshening up tweak too, lol

They can't.

I once allowed a neighbor to use my lift in an emergency. HOA letter the next day. So I know the boundaries. Me: OK, Others: No no. I respect that.

1. When a car backfired and blew open two mufflers. Sheriff’s Dept. responded to reports of an explosion.
2. After a particular, horrible, agonizing, brutal, and back breaking day, my profanity was addressed by my next door neighbor.:)

I think I wish I saw this before the edit.

They can't.

Those Efin covenants have kept me from buying more than one property that was appealing until I read them.

no one needs to know about your garage
th?id=OIP.CkpObKrs1P3AsAi5FAQ1lwHaHa&pid=15.jpg

Sell the pickup and put a trailer hitch on this one. :)

If that gets much lower, I may have to buy it vs renting next trip I make out there...

Daytonas can be a little tricky to get in and out of if you're tall. But they are comfortable once inside. The 2.5 turbo engine is very reliable and if you need parts they are generally super cheap from Rockauto. Currently I use a red 92 model that was saved from being scrapped as a winter beater, but I've probably owned at least 20 different turbo Daytonas. I'd really enjoy seeing someone here pick it up.
20181113_141223.jpg
20160830_163459.jpg
All pics before 8-03 438.jpg
in a row 004.JPG

Same seller has this for sale too. He flips a lot of cars on E bay. He has the ads with the young girls in them.
1959 Chrysler Windsor (az car) driver Chrstine-ish - $5500 (Tucson) hide this posting
image 5 of 14
00u0u_fnfmec8PWwf_600x450.jpg

01717_i88FgMTrolo_600x450.jpg

00d0d_4SnOAkUNpTt_600x450.jpg

00k0k_gDPtkYDiW7m_600x450.jpg

00202_9jtLGJeAQt3_600x450.jpg

00v0v_jc9NQ25pjn8_600x450.jpg

00505_kgoQwCTA8mm_600x450.jpg

00g0g_1ycE9M1fmzn_600x450.jpg

01717_dG5oHWYLrAS_600x450.jpg

00X0X_kEbr5BgbQUZ_600x450.jpg

01414_38I7jvpCVj7_600x450.jpg

01111_jXZdJOnBtN4_600x450.jpg

00s0s_b9PXH9EhZjW_600x450.jpg

00707_69RKnnQRyQX_600x450.jpg

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1959 Chrysler Windsor

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 117000
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

1959 Chrysler Windsor
runs and drives well for its age. I take it out at least once
a week. Interior really nice
Its a fun driver car that gets looks and thumbs up all
the time.
Az car, floors and body in nice shape
paint could be original
trunk got the worst rot from rubber floor mat
383 2v / 2 spd pushbutton auto
lots more pics avail
$5500 obo
email call or text
can help if you need it shipped
text or call serious only 520 444 6992
1959 Chrysler Windsor (az car) driver Chrstine-ish
sell or trade for something from the 80s or older possibly

..and it gets thumbs up all the time according to the ad.

$1800? HUMMM. I wonder how long I could hide that white beauty from the HOA in the back yard. Hell, the 6' wood fence hidez the next door neighbors Great Dane 'cept when he putz hiz pawz up on top and tries to enter MY BACK YARD. Wonder if they're tasty with the right seasoning? ANYBODY TRIED 'UM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back