AC Evaporators, Condenser and HeaterCore Manufacture needs help from the ones doing the installs

CoolerClassics

Reaction score
I have taken over the manufacturing of these classic parts for my father. I have received come feedback about how my products are doing and I want to make them better/easier for the installer. I realized our issue was thinking this whole thing was fits these years but that's not the case. I have many samples but I am having a hard time knowing when and how to sell the parts because it's not as easy on the evaps as it is with our condensers. I figured who better to ask than you guys doing the work. I downloaded a few manuals for each year and I am noticing A body, B body and C body is not the way these are categorized. In one year there are still multiple options. For example I duplicated this evap for a 1960 Fury but the part numbers are not the same and the manual does not actually specify the parts for year or body style. How can I make this easier for the customer and what the correct part is supposed to be? We have been selling evaporators and heater core with the guidance of others that have purchased parts from us. I don't want to have you all hunting around looking for the right part or having to modify parts to "make it work". I have many more pictures of parts we have duplicated and I would like to make this process easier for all parties involved. Also if there are items I should modify to make it easier to install I can make those changes as well. Thank you

EV5771.jpeg

There is a vendor out there, theheaterboxguy.com. He rebuilds entire heater box assemblies for A,B, & C bodies. He would be an excellent source of info for you. I met him a few years ago at Carlysle, he does top notch work. Good luck and thanks for reaching out to us guys that work with the parts you are producing.

There is a vendor out there, theheaterboxguy.com. He rebuilds entire heater box assemblies for A,B, & C bodies. He would be an excellent source of info for you. I met him a few years ago at Carlysle, he does top notch work. Good luck and thanks for reaching out to us guys that work with the parts you are producing.
Was just going to post him I know Ritchie and Frank pretty well he will help you out. Tell him Halifax Hops sent you

Was just going to post him I know Ritchie and Frank pretty well he will help you out. Tell him Halifax Hops sent you
ok I will reach out to them as well. I want to be able to make these parts as easy to install but still keeping them looking as original as possible. If you guys can think of anyone else, keep them coming.

No website but I am on eBay Under ccsautoparts. I’ve seen others post things about our parts AC Global (some good some bad) and that’s what lead me to try and perfect what we do.
I know it is not an easy task, but maybe a catalogue of what you sell, or want to make would be helpful. I have a formal now, (1974 - 1978) and would love to get the condenser, evaporator, and heater core.

I know it is not an easy task, but maybe a catalogue of what you sell, or want to make would be helpful. I have a formal now, (1974 - 1978) and would love to get the condenser, evaporator, and heater core
I tried sending you a private message as I do not want this to be any advertising but you can text or email me your year make and model

Back