Ahh... My pal Lash in Lakeland again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
What's the difference between the left car and the right car?

24oxbwg.jpg
27xapy.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...Cars_Trucks&hash=item43b959f7a9#ht_500wt_1183

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...rs_Trucks&hash=item5d3db666e5#ht_27535wt_1164

Some Krylon, Armorall, and sleaze.

You would think that with the "freshen" he could at least have made the mudflaps match from left to right. Left - no rubber, right - rubber still attached.

that was a great deal for 4800..........now that is something i can consider, a t-top car. semi ragtop w/o the hassles of top ripping, cylinders,etc, and big enough to take the kids in it

thanks for the idea stan

Always liked T-tops, but never owned one...somedday perhaps.

have owned 2 of them, loved both, and they can be had for a lot less than a convertible

that was a great deal for 4800..........now that is something i can consider, a t-top car. semi ragtop w/o the hassles of top ripping, cylinders,etc, and big enough to take the kids in it

thanks for the idea stan

It was a great deal. I gotta ask, Stan, how do you have the original auction?

will see if anything shows up next week........i'll take a roadrunner 360/4 spd with tops

mirada doesn't have anything w/enough pwr to suit me, wasn't a 318 the biggest avail?

i'll bet lash wants 10-12K for that car

it could be had in 80 with a 360 and again in 81 California only.

I see where Stan got the link......................:nono:

Ive found that he starts his auctions at aprox. 1/2 or less than his Reserve so closer to 12 is likely.

< Sent from my tablet >

the last time i was in lakeland we stopped there.......stuff does not look nearly as nice in person as in the pics, and he is way overpriced, just good at making them look a lot better than they really are in order to 'justify' a much higher price.

maybe he still owes his ex from the divorce settlement

You mean his Buy Here - Pay Here used car lot?

< Sent from my tablet >
i don't remem if the sign said that, but there were quite a few classic cars there and some later model stuff out front, bldg is long and skinny with several garage doors in the back that you enter from the right side of the bldg if standing out front looking toward it.

i don't remem if the sign said that, but there were quite a few classic cars there and some later model stuff out front, bldg is long and skinny with several garage doors in the back that you enter from the right side of the bldg if standing out front looking toward it.

Yes, I know it. I've been there. I was calling him for what he really is. A sleazy used car dealer.

< Sent from my tablet >

All old car, classic car and antique car dealers are. Its not about the cars to them

Yep, they can't sell cars to us so they they take advantage of the people that don't anything about classic cars. Scum bags!!!

I would say most of the cars at my car show were bought by knownothings from a dealer a/o flipper. Not one of them is up to my standards.
There are several cars who are still with their original owners. They're cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back