Antique Dodge Polara Good Condition for Sale (Sherman Oaks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another sore point:
A gorgeous zillion dollar car is advertised for sale with...

"a/c needs charged"

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I agree but why do they always neglect under the hood???

Then ............

166663 2003 440.jpg

Now ........

DSCF0211.jpg

166663 2003 440.jpg

DSCF0211.jpg

How come you don't have the stove pipe hooked up.
Doesn't look right. Either connect it or take it off.

< Sent from my tablet >

I took mine off. Makes it easier to get to other things.

I know its work but that tractor looks like it was fun to drive...

"I would bust my *** for a pat on the head." I know the feeling, I would do whatever it took to hear "nice job" and thats all I wanted.

That car WAS well cared for, ordered new in Oregon by an Airline pilot in 1970 and it remained his until he passed in the late 90's. It went through three other owners between the original owner and myself. Here it is in 2003 when I first saw it for sale in Washington State...

View attachment 8228View attachment 8229View attachment 8230View attachment 8231View attachment 8232

nice car. But I would be temptet to make a bastard out of it. I can't stand the 71 grille and taillight area. I would swap all that to the 1970 version. Love the 71 interieur though. Nicer dash (like in the Fury) and better seats

Carsten

I have plenty of work to do on my engine compartment this spring. Looks like I'm going to have to remove both inner fenders and clean them up, paint them, and put them back in. That alone will make a 1000% difference.

Thats the best place to star and where you'll see the biggest improvement

You're right. It's the worst looking area under my hood.

I have plenty of work to do on my engine compartment this spring. Looks like I'm going to have to remove both inner fenders and clean them up, paint them, and put them back in. That alone will make a 1000% difference.

My version of underhood detail in a can.... Took about 3 weeks

underhood as arrived (Large).jpg

finished engine (Large).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back