NOT MINE Antique tractors cheap.

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled onto this auction going on here in southern Ontario, it has plenty of automobilia, cars and tractors. I couldn't believe the low bids on the tractors.
1688833138395.png

looking at the auction site, i checked the hemi barricuda they're selling. is this the correct rear for a hemi car? HibidView attachment 605482
Yes, it could be quite correct.

The standard axle for an automatic car was a 3.23 8 3/4. Most ordered one of the axle packages where you could get a Dana, so this might be a little rare... I think a lot of 8 3/4 got swapped out too.

1688851710804.png

Yes, it could be quite correct.

The standard axle for an automatic car was a 3.23 8 3/4. Most ordered one of the axle packages where you could get a Dana, so this might be a little rare... I think a lot of 8 3/4 got swapped out too.

View attachment 605501
I was thinking on it, and I think 4 speeds with trac pac received Dana rears.

8 3/4 chuck looks smaller than i remembered. took a walk out to the garage to take a look at an old chuck and yeah, counted four bolt holes around the bottom. compared to the truck diff's that i'm usually working on, it's a little pip-squeak of a thing.

Fake Hemi with the only disclosurer is the VIN, H engine code would be a 340 4bbl for that year.

1971.FAKE.HEMI.CUDA.VIN.jpg

And what the hell is this? A one seam vinyl top?

CUDA.WITH.ONE.SEAM.VINYL.TOP.jpg

(edit) Heh, maybe it's just the picture angle as I enlarged it 3x and seem to see a faint seam on the passenger side. Head scratcher that pic is.

Last edited:
Fake Hemi with the only disclosurer is the VIN, H engine code would be a 340 4bbl for that year.

View attachment 605795

And what the hell is this? A one seam vinyl top?

View attachment 605791

(edit) Heh, maybe it's just the picture angle as I enlarged it 3x and seem to see a faint seam on the passenger side. Head scratcher that pic is.

I think it's the lighting.

Good catch on the VIN. I never looked at the auction site.

Still... A nice car, although it would be more enjoyable to drive if the 340 was back in it...

And the VIN on the site is also different than the one on the picture
They couldn't get it right on the other 1971 'Cuda either.

1971 Plymouth Cuda Convertible

Engine: 383 CI 8cyl

Transmission: Automatic

Vin # BS23H1B284251

Odometer Reading: 6,128 Miles

1971 PLYMOUTH CUDA CONVERTIBLE.003.VIN.PLATE.jpg

:realcrazy:

Back