Any Audiophiles Here?

This car is going to sound great Ross! When I was younger, it was all about the bass. Now that I am older, it's all about sound quality. That Focal system will be top notch!

Santa came today.

image.jpg

Sweet that will make my eye cross. How many watts are your amps? At least the boom mat is right side up.:poke:

Last edited:
I have Focal surround sound and sub in my man cave with all the wiring in the walls and under the sub-floor. Including the TV, DVD player, and Yamaha amp I have $12,000 in it. Gun shots, thunder, rain, animal noises all sound real. Real enough that my cats coming running in the man cave some times when they hear a cat meowing. I mess with them for awhile backing it up and playing it until I get bored. Most of the time I can't tell if my phones or the damn TV is ringing.

I have 4 Athena towers & a sub in my living room. Almost ten years old now & they still sound great. I'd love to hear that Focal system.

My buddy has Martin Logan electrostatic speakers. Holy ****,

I have 4 Athena towers & a sub in my living room. Almost ten years old now & they still sound great. I'd love to hear that Focal system.

My buddy has Martin Logan electrostatic speakers. Holy ****,

I had a pair of Klipsch Klipschorn's......with a Soundcraftsman Power Amp with a pink noise generator. I still have the amp.

x714KHORNCH-F.jpeg

s1_1278775627.jpg

I also still have this SAE Preamp / Equalizer and a bunch of DBX equipment 3BX and a DBX224.....

$T2eC16Z,!zgFIdQbK+g5BSPcWKLGug~~48_20.JPG

dbx_3BX_classicaudio.jpg

dbx_224_classicaudio.jpg

If I hear any one of you ***** and moan about the price of a NOS part ever again.......

LOL! I had those stereo pieces since 1984.....bought them in the big Depot PX in Kaiserslauten, Germany. Many, many parties entertaining the Troops and Frauliens.

You did not need to go there Stan. I hope I can unsee that before lunch.

Matt, those soldier boys that mix steins with frauliens can get pretty rowdy.........
I don't know what it was about those guys who served in Germany. Never saw that in Asia.

Back