any idea where to get this sway bar bushing

Moog no longer makes theirs. I got some Mevotech MK7061s last year for Gertrude, and they were excellent quality! I horded up several sets of the "square" *7061 sorts in order to have several years of driving. Mevotech's MK7064s do well so far also on our Family Ride, though I didn't like the lack of a slot to slide them over the strut rod. I managed to get them on despite that.

Moog no longer makes theirs. I got some Mevotech MK7061s last year for Gertrude, and they were excellent quality! I horded up several sets of the "square" *7061 sorts in order to have several years of driving. Mevotech's MK7064s do well so far also on our Family Ride, though I didn't like the lack of a slot to slide them over the strut rod. I managed to get them on despite that.

sooooo, want to sell one of your 7061 sets? Hit me up!

No! Not worth the risk. This damn "supply chain" **** has become SERIOUS! GO HERE!: Mevotech Supreme Stabilizer Bar Bushing Kit Front To Frame | MK7061

Or, try Summit: DODGE CHARGER Mevotech MK7061 Mevotech Supreme Sway Bar Bushings | Summit Racing

THIS Mormon has them: Sway Bar Bushings Set 2 Pieces Fits 1965 - 1978 Chrysler Dodge Plymouth | eBay

They claim to have them JUMP ON IT NOW!
Didn't see the ebay one before so pulled the trigger. Thanks!

The others don't have them.

I called Mevotech directly today and they said they have been backordered since February of 22 and no ETA for stock....

Didn't see the ebay one before so pulled the trigger. Thanks!

The others don't have them.

I called Mevotech directly today and they said they have been backordered since February of 22 and no ETA for stock....

I'm not surprised. The Mormon dude should be good. I got an entire front end rebuild kit fr him nearly 7 yrs ago, that actually worked alright. It lasted until the car got wrecked in Sept 2021.

Back