Anybody else park way the heck out there and walk a mile to door?

If anywhere possible I'm parking in a Corner spot with only one neighbor and tightly to the side and no grades where doors fall open automatically. The 200 + k mile DD never got a single ding in nearly twenty years of ownership; the wife scratched the Garage wall twice however.
The other cars with way less occasions to ding them were not all that lucky however.

Personal pet peeve however are the ones who protect their car by taking two spots, often found especially with owners of new luxury class vehicles.

An absolute in airport parking is no matter which parking lot i would choose they are never around when I arrive. Their buses will be all over the place when i'm departing then just dissappear from the arrivals level.

I have actually pushed away a shopping cart in a parking lot by gently bumping it with my fury haha. But oh boy the parking.. and the sitting on the car... I dont understand why some people think thats okay to do!? I had a bunch of kids do that here in my apartment complex, those kids have proven already a bunch of times that they are careless assholes and looking at the parents it does not surprise me, the 3rd time i cought them kicking their soccerball onto my car hard, and i ran out with a baseball bat and shouted at them as i chased them away. Never had an issue again... I hate that a "please dont do that, it cost a lot to fix damage" wont cut it anymore. I tought my kids a simple rule in regards to other peoples stuff, "if you dont have the money to buy it, dont touch it". They learned.

I have actually pushed away a shopping cart in a parking lot by gently bumping it with my fury haha. But oh boy the parking.. and the sitting on the car... I dont understand why some people think thats okay to do!? I had a bunch of kids do that here in my apartment complex, those kids have proven already a bunch of times that they are careless assholes and looking at the parents it does not surprise me, the 3rd time i cought them kicking their soccerball onto my car hard, and i ran out with a baseball bat and shouted at them as i chased them away. Never had an issue again... I hate that a "please dont do that, it cost a lot to fix damage" wont cut it anymore. I tought my kids a simple rule in regards to other peoples stuff, "if you dont have the money to buy it, dont touch it". They learned.
Problem is as many times as not these kids are carrying.

I park next to the cart return stalls. Since it seems in my town the carts are everywhere else in the parking lot except there!

I park next to the cart return stalls. Since it seems in my town the carts are everywhere else in the parking lot except there!
It drives my girlfriend mad when I do that in her car, she thinks it will get hit because it's close to that. I look at it as one side is protected, only 3 sides are at risk.

It drives my girlfriend mad when I do that in her car, she thinks it will get hit because it's close to that. I look at it as one side is protected, only 3 sides are at risk.
To preserve my physical well being I'd never say this to my wife but isn't it funny how sometimes women just can't think logically LOL?

To preserve my physical well being I'd never say this to my wife but isn't it funny how sometimes women just can't think logically LOL?
Ssshhhhhh! :wideyed: The GF is sleeping right now, she might wake up and hear. I'd better run out to the garage so I can giggle quietly to myself.

At the Walmart in town I have parked far out in the lot multiple times only to come out and have a cart against my car or some a-hole parked right up against it. If I was a millionaire with limitless amounts of bail money someone would have gotten a boot up the butt for it lol

Ssshhhhhh! :wideyed: The GF is sleeping right now, she might wake up and hear. I'd better run out to the garage so I can giggle quietly to myself.
Hear?? They don't hear, they sense it.
My bad, I'm still learning. Well, maybe not.
I'm pretty sure they can smell a bad idea coming on. I'm with you Scott, I don't seem to learn things like this very well. :lol:

[QToTE= "Edson, post: 513263, member: 3204"]At the Walmart in town I have parked far out in the lot multiple times only to come out and have a cart against my car or some a-hole parked right up against it. If I was a millionaire with limitless amounts of bail money someone would have gotten a boot up the butt for it lol[/QUOTE]

They do it on purpose to teach you a lesson. I've encountered one of these people recently and they were proud of what they do .:realcrazy:

[QToTE= "Edson, post: 513263, member: 3204"]At the Walmart in town I have parked far out in the lot multiple times only to come out and have a cart against my car or some a-hole parked right up against it. If I was a millionaire with limitless amounts of bail money someone would have gotten a boot up the butt for it lol

They do it on purpose to teach you a lesson. I've encountered one of these people recently and they were proud of what they do .:realcrazy:[/QUOTE]
:elmer:

[QToTE= "Edson, post: 513263, member: 3204"]At the Walmart in town I have parked far out in the lot multiple times only to come out and have a cart against my car or some a-hole parked right up against it. If I was a millionaire with limitless amounts of bail money someone would have gotten a boot up the butt for it lol

They do it on purpose to teach you a lesson. I've encountered one of these people recently and they were proud of what they do .:realcrazy:[/QUOTE]

I have seen this too many times... and I really don't get the lesson. Best I can take away from it is "there's always an azzole" :elmer:

Diane recently had a conversation with a lady that drives in the middle lane on the highway. When someone is coming up the left at a speed faster than her, she pulls out in front of them to slow them down. She thinks it is unsafe to go faster than the posted speed but nothing wrong with what she does

Back