For Sale Anybody in Brooklyn for this deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Want!
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/4988738198.html

Up for sale my 58 Chrysler imperial 2 door, South Hampton. Hard Top. Needs to be restore. 36K 392ci Hemi original motor n trany.Radio works, but antenna is missing. Have in a box new head liner, floor carpet, n trunck carpet. Seats was redone as well the door panels. have all the parts, mouldings, emblems, door handles, I got the door seals, but not in wood shape, got back bumper with brackets, but needs to be re- chrome. Driver side n passanger side has a bit of rust on floor the size of a business card. Car stars n runs, but notice that leaks from the tranny and engine needs gasket.I was planning to restore it my self but need money. I have the car for 3 years started working on it, but give up. Car was sitting parking in a garage for 25 years.previous owner was the second owner, He got the car in 1960. I got papers. Asking $7500
show contact info

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

SWEET RIDE! Can you tell me what I'm looking at on the Front Bumper? Looks like a Bullet shaped piece of Chrome, but it's off body line. Is there another one for the Drivers Side?

SWEET RIDE! Can you tell me what I'm looking at on the Front Bumper? Looks like a Bullet shaped piece of Chrome, but it's off body line. Is there another one for the Drivers Side?
I assume you're asking about the turn siganl / parking lights. The one above is missing the lenses.
Here's one of mine with the parking lights one for example
2011-07-07 20.03.14.jpg

2011-07-07 20.03.14.jpg

I wish but not for me, to many open projects for the forsseable future. Somebody ought to get a look at this one though, it could be a nice deal.

I wish but not for me, to many open projects for the forsseable future. Somebody ought to get a look at this one though, it could be a nice deal.
Quite sure you could find a corner in the big garage Matt go and get it please :yaayy:

Out of the 4 cars I have right now only the Imperial can I get behind the wheel of and enjoy. The other 3 cumulatively will require tens of thousands of dollars before they can be called "done" and now that I think about it the Imp needs a few more things too. I don't need any projects right now or at least this one isn't saying drop what you're doing and come get me.

Out of the 4 cars I have right now only the Imperial can I get behind the wheel of and enjoy. The other 3 cumulatively will require tens of thousands of dollars before they can be called "done" and now that I think about it the Imp needs a few more things too. I don't need any projects right now or at least this one isn't saying drop what you're doing and come get me.

So......we'll see the Imp at Carlisle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back