Anyone going to Carlisle with car that hasn't registered yet?

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a non refundable but transferable registration free for the taking.:BangHead:

Hello:

I was going to be taking a 70 Chrysler to Carlisle and registering the first day - how do I get your registration? Thanks.

>>R.K.

I have a non refundable but transferable registration free for the taking.:BangHead:

Thats good of ya Matt. If you can't go then no sense having an empty spot.
I have passes for jazabelle on my vendor space but not the show field.
If 66dartsguy dosen't take the registration I would be interested, although I'm leaving tomorrow morning..... Not sure how that would work.

You are bringing a 1970 Chrysler to Carlisle from Minnesooota?!?!?! you ARE a REAL MAN!!!!!! Stop by spots H107 - H108 (right by the bathroom)..... I have mountains of "C" Body parts -- and Bleed PURPLE.
I am a diehard Minnesota VIKINGS fan.... come by for a free ice cold water!!
I'll leave you with this ---- A P , M V P !!!!!!!!! yours, Craig, see ya' @ Carlisle.

Thats good of ya Matt. If you can't go then no sense having an empty spot.
I have passes for jazabelle on my vendor space but not the show field.
If 66dartsguy dosen't take the registration I would be interested, although I'm leaving tomorrow morning..... Not sure how that would work.

where's your vendor space Will?

Registration has been transferred. 66dartsguy was very appreciative.

Glad to hear he's got it...... Sounds like he's traveling further too. I think I remember it being around 500 miles from Detroit..... Minnesotas gotta be a couple hundred miles further.....

It's a haul, he was leaving in a couple hours.

Back