Anyone know this NYB??

Well! She’s home. The driver showed up around 10:30 this morning, as the family and I were walking out of church up the block back to the house, the truck was there on the corner. So here she is in her grungy roadsalt Grimy self.. and I guess the New York weather was a bit of a shock to her because she came off the truck kicking and screaming. LOL. when we finally get her off the transport truck, she wouldn’t start. Thank goodness for the gold AAA card, I called them and they were there in 10 minutes with a Rollback back and dropped her off in the driveway. So once the weather warms up a bit I’ll get out and give her a good bath and cleaning and post some better pictures. Thanks again to everyone that supported me with their time and posts In the thread. I can’t believe she’s finally here and all mine. LOL. Standby Bob, Jeff, Stan and Kenny and other formal owners. Your inbox is about to be flooded with questions. LOL. I’ve already contacted Murray Park about things I need. Let the fun begin....

DC87563C-44E8-4841-8C20-2ACC4E4E27F8.jpeg
4B94F72D-F9B1-4A26-B0CD-66564481398C.jpeg
BA45151B-C1C8-4B4F-8D1A-E48404FF65A7.jpeg
894DB8AF-7136-4671-807A-8494DF2CA0CD.jpeg
AB948398-D511-4FD5-A8D7-53CA47767F75.jpeg
E7387731-F859-4894-988C-3AB729589F23.jpeg
8D32991D-3351-4A0E-A659-C4DF02A0D9BA.jpeg

A most happy day my friend and your long wait is over. Very glad to see she has a little attitude as we wouldn’t want your skills getting rusty...:)

My turn next the 76 RMB gets picked up Tuesday so I will post some transport pics to compare!

Great job John! Congratulations! You'll get it sorted. It was a long ride, Ginger just needs a little coaxing. Uh Oh. I hope the #metoo movement won't take that the wrong way and slap my peepee. :rofl:

Any questions or help, ask away! Enjoy your special moment with Ginger... Dammit there I go again....:rofl:

A most happy day my friend and your long wait is over. Very glad to see she has a little attitude as we wouldn’t want your skills getting rusty...:)

My turn next the 76 RMB gets picked up Tuesday so I will post some transport pics to compare!

I'm glad you got that RMB Diplomat Coupe. Rare car.

I'm also thrilled that this sunroof NYB will be cared for!

I see you have the Ironshield car cover.

I have a 1" cinch strap around the front and the rear of the car to keep the cover on during high winds.

Thanks fellas, on initial inspection while the car was on top of the transport I did notice some challenges on the rear quarters that are going to cost me. Although I am a car NUT, I can’t say the same for the previous owner. I don’t know that he saw what I saw as far as rust goes.. but it is what it is, she’s all mine now, so may the CHA CHING $$$ commence .... lol

Great job John! Congratulations! You'll get it sorted. It was a long ride, Ginger just needs a little coaxing. Uh Oh. I hope the #metoo movement won't take that the wrong way and slap my peepee. :rofl:

Any questions or help, ask away! Enjoy your special moment with Ginger... Dammit there I go again....:rofl:
GINGER!!! Ginger Rogers! Although she was much more graceful than my car is at the moment. LOL. I love it, great name Kenny. Thank you.. it’s funny, my 13-year-old asked me today as the rollback was sliding the car gracefully into the driveway if I had a name for it yet. My white 75 is dubbed “Mama D” after Diane. The Australian couple that drove her for the cross country trip dubbed the car “Gandalf The great“ after the harry potter‘s character.. don’t ask, I didn’t understand it either. LOL but I felt a female name more befitting.. I wanted to wait till the car arrived before coming to a decision. But I believe it’s settled now. Giner it is!!

Back