Anyone know this NYB??

Any interior pictures before it snows this weekend???

:poke: :mob: :poke:

To late Bob. She’s covered until..
32D13CDD-DC54-4F4A-88A5-B7A60F879153.jpeg

Ok ok!! We’re heading out of town for the weekend, I’ll take pics next week.. WARNING!!! It ain’t pretty.. she gonna need lots of love. The seats are the worst of it.. But! You asked! So I’ll shall provide..

Well! She’s home. The driver showed up around 10:30 this morning, as the family and I were walking out of church up the block back to the house, the truck was there on the corner. So here she is in her grungy roadsalt Grimy self.. and I guess the New York weather was a bit of a shock to her because she came off the truck kicking and screaming. LOL. when we finally get her off the transport truck, she wouldn’t start. Thank goodness for the gold AAA card, I called them and they were there in 10 minutes with a Rollback back and dropped her off in the driveway. So once the weather warms up a bit I’ll get out and give her a good bath and cleaning and post some better pictures. Thanks again to everyone that supported me with their time and posts In the thread. I can’t believe she’s finally here and all mine. LOL. Standby Bob, Jeff, Stan and Kenny and other formal owners. Your inbox is about to be flooded with questions. LOL. I’ve already contacted Murray Park about things I need. Let the fun begin....

View attachment 246037 View attachment 246038 View attachment 246039 View attachment 246040 View attachment 246041 View attachment 246042 View attachment 246043

Mighty fine, John! Mighty fine! When you bring it to Carlisle, lets take it out in the sticks, to see if we can hear those banjos again.

Back