Archie getting it said

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Archie tells it like it is.... Archie.jpg

Archie.jpg

OOPZ. I misspake ah tad. Series ran from '71 to '79. In my memory bankz I had it starting in '69. S 'B T. And I agree with Dave. The only other comedy that came close waz: LAUGH IN and where are the talents like Rowen and Martin today?

There are a couple of early episodes on YouTube that were from '68 or '69. They never went into production. The show was going to be called "Those Were The Days", but they changed their minds and called it "All In The Family". It's interesting to watch those early pilot episodes because Gloria was played by different actresses and Meathead was played by different actors. To answer Archie's question in the first post, it's called Political Correctness.

And blind adherence to the brain-dead philosophy known as Political Correctness will be the end of Western Civilization. Bank on it.

Unfortunately there's no place for Archie in this day and age! To many feelings would get hurt, to many tears over something somebody said!!! Sticks and stones motherfers's sticks and stones!!! Don't like the looks of something.....don't look, don't like the sound of something..... Don't listen! don't like someone..... Stay away from them!

Carroll O'Conner was a liberal in real life like most other people in the entertainment industry. The Archie Bunker character was created to make conservatives look like a bunch of dumb uneducated biggots .
Sorry to rain on every bodies parade.

Back