WANTED Are there power seat rebuild services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Welcome to another episode of trying to get this car on the road... I've decided to take some more time and fine tune the last things I need done for the 68 to finally hit the road. We are getting there, a little at a time - but ever so closer. I got lucky, and scored 2 1966 Chrysler 300 bucket seats last year. I am a huge fan of the clam shell look on these. BOTH passenger and driver's seat are 6 way power seats. They are inop at the moment, and rather than me mess anything up - I'd like to see if there is even a rebuild service to send the seat bases out? Or, if anyone has some in clean working condition I may be interested in purchasing those as well... I can't drive the car with the seats stuck in the position they're in now. They're like all the way up and forward! I'm too tall for that and I definitely couldn't drive like that

Its complicated but doable. In the mean time if the tracks themselves are not to rusted and gummed up you could try removing the motor & transmission and hook up a drill to the exposed cables and move the seat to a more drivable position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back