Are we being spammed???

Dammit I’m getting shorter too! I had to ask for a remeasure the last time I was at the doctors office, I thought there’s no way, sure enough...

Dammit I’m getting shorter too! I had to ask for a remeasure the last time I was at the doctors office, I thought there’s no way, sure enough...

Saw a show about aging quite a while back, you will loose a inch or two just from gravity standing up over the years due to the aging & compression on your back disc's, then there's the hips, knee's and ankles. (all of which are pain these days).
When my dad passed at 90 years old he barely came up to my chin when I was 6'2".

The interesting thing you don't see even a fraction of the number of "new members" on FABO, there is definitely more to it than spam.

Alan

The good news is that my penis now looks a bit longer because of decreased height.

I was scrolling down, wondering if I would get to make a comment about an awning, but I was too late...

I'm gonna need some more belts
Yeah, you are fat. :poke: I need one of those windbreakers you were wearing at Farmington! I'd love to get down to my high school weight, biology won't let me.
Scott, I'm gonna need a couple more belts...I'm down from 200 to 189 after one week in...Ketone diet is my religion now.
belt.jpg

Back